Jaye Mundy Investigations is a growing national network of the best independent investigators in each metro area of the US. In the metro San Antonio TX area (Call 210-953-3150 For Immediate Help), including downtown and the suburban communities, there are many private investigators offering services. How do you go about picking the one right private investigator San Antonio agency that will most professionally, honestly and affordably help you achieve your private detective objectives in the least possible time?
Here’s a quick checklist to help you make the right choice for YOU. Follow this step-by-step process to ensure the right match.
Ideally, call the firm that has attracted you in your research rather than just fill out an email form. See how professionally they answer your call, how genuinely helpful they sound and how well they explain what they can do for you. First impressions count.
Then make sure you thoroughly interview any prospective private detective investigations firm. Don’t try to do this using just email or even just telephone, unless time or distance circumstances make it the only way.
Talking to a knowledgeable representative of the firm and asking questions will give you a better feel for this important choice you’ll be making. Lowest fees are great, but there’s much more to consider.
Remember you’ll be working closely with these people. It should feel comfortable. You should feel confident in your choice.
Here are a few suggested questions and items to cover in your review…
1. Confirm that they are licensed in the area where the investigation will take place.
2. Do not pay for a consultation. A professional private investigations agency will offer a FREE consultation. You can meet at your home or business, go to their office or meet somewhere in person where you can discuss your situation thoroughly. An emergency case may require a shortcut, but try to have a full quality conversation before committing to hiring your private eye.
3. How experienced are they – not just years in business – but in the specific area of your investigation needs? Do they have references?
5. Get a written quote. Remember the more specific the information you can offer and the more specific your goals, the better chance that the quote will be accurate. Get organized before you call. Write down how you will describe your situation. You’ll get immediate attention and respect if you’re organized.
6. If you have a budget, tell them. Get it all out front. And if a specific circumstance requires an additional charge outside your quote, they must clearly understand that you need to approve any upcharge in advance. No surprises. Plus they must submit ongoing reports to keep you informed of progress, and a final report when the case is completed.
One more point… do NOT try to do any part of the investigation by yourself. Many investigating techniques may be illegal and, potentially criminal, if not performed by an unbiased, licensed investigator, or may not be admissible as evidence before a judge. EVIDENCE is the currency in a legal case.
In the San Antonio Texas area, make your first call to our PI Hotline 210-953-3150. Hire the PROS – totally professional and remarkably affordable. Call 210-953-3150 now and arrange a free private, no-obligation consultation. We can help.
A Full-Service Investigations Agency
(If you don’t see the service you need listed here, call us. This is only a partial list and our experience covers most investigative services.)
Jaye Mundy Investigations
3107 Broadway St., Suite 750
San Antonio TX 78209
San Antonio,Converse,Universal City,Schertz,Cibolo,
Marion,Von Ormy, Boerne,Atascosa,Somerset,New Braunfels